Header Ads

Lusting Love

Have you ever stumbled on a kind of love that seems like lust. It's the type you should have for Jehovah. Read the poem below.


Lusting Love
If I fall Into lust, I'd be found lusting after you

If I'm found guilty of covetousness, I'd be found coveting more of your loving kindness

If I'm charged for love, I'd be caught deep in love with you
If I'm said to be boastful, I'd be found boasting about your faithfulness

If I am accused of fighting, I'd be justified fighting for your kingdom's advancement

If I cannot be found, I'd be lost in your presence
If I'm held for backbiting, I'd be guilty of whispering the truth of your Gospel

If I'm taken captive for groaning, I'd be a prisoner of speaking mysteries that cannot be uttered!

If I'm said to be a warrior, I'd be dressed with the breastplate of righteousness

If I'm asked to deny Christ or live as a darkness cohort, a matyr I've become!
Thank you!
Drop a comment below!🥰⬇️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.