Header Ads

Solace


Will you find solace and peace in the creator. He sent his comforter (the holyspirit) for those who believed in the death and resurrection of his son and confessed his as Lord unto salvation. He is our hiding place, our shield and covering, the steadfast keeper the lamb of God. Read the poem below.
Solace
My Hiding place

Trustworthy solace 
Banner of peace
Ever supporting brace
The fire that sets me ablaze
Embedded in your warm embrace

My Shield and covering

A listening ear to all my clamorings
Masked in your love
Default settings in your glory
That's how you rewrote my story
All my issues you solve

My Steadfast keeper

Why should I worry?
Concealed in your mercy
Encapsulated in your armoury
No yoke you can not dissolve
Crown of my head you restore

My shepherd and friend

The one in whom I depend
My strong tower, my defense
On me, his grace is dispensed
On the cross he was spent for my sake
Guides me every step of the way

The lamb of God

For the world, he gave his blood
Insured in his stripes
his blood, my dirt wipes
Revamped from crimpson to white
The father and I reunite

Thank you for reading
Drop comments!!

1 comment:

  1. 🙇🙇🙇😩😩😩🙌🙌🙌

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.