Header Ads

You paid it all

God's payment for us on the cross. He was the one who paid the greatest criminal fine in history. Jesus paid it all with his blood.
We became debt free.
Read the poem below!
You Paid it all!
You paid it all
yeah, a debt you did not owe
for a girl who wasn't conceived
yet you knew me

perfect affection beams
for someone who was blind 
shielded in darkness
yet, you dared to run after me

I don't deserve it 
but you gave yourself away
how reckless could this love be?
unrelenting passion,in you I found my way

clothed in filth
yet the holy one did not flee
he changed my garment to a robe that fits
such affection that feels unreal

deep love
crazy affection
My heart pants after the Lord
the one that gave me Salvation


Thank you
Drop a comment below 🥰⬇️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.