Header Ads

A letter to the man of my dreams (Dear Future Husband)


My phantasy
I desire you
Oh missing rib
My cravings increase
I keep you in my prayers
As i await your arrival

I'm no perfect woman.
But we'd make a perfect match
Let time click faster 
till I can hold your hands
Who could this be?
The Love of my youth, it seems

When our paths cross
And you behold my being
Tell me you love me
Flaunt your beauty queen
As i walk down the aisle
And I become your 'mine'

Wifey is not modern please
Call me honey, sugar, bae or sweet
Note that I am clingy and annoying
And I won't let you be
Serve me a bowl of attention peas
Stay close to me when I fall sick

Tell me I look beautiful 
Never leave me lonely
I need baby treats 
pamper me to sleep 
pardon my insecurities
Kiss me when my mouth stink

When I cruise in my crazy town
Drive me home safely
Promise me, you won't look elsewhere
Or cheat
Will you be my safe heaven?
Please cool of the heat

Would you like sandwich or pancake for breakfast?
Hot or cold tea?
Hope you won't forget the allowance
My privileges and the sweet fees
My prince charming, my favorite part
Buy me nice flowers
Little surprises showered
As we grow old
Ignore the wrinkles on my face
Help me with some chores
Don't choose money over me
Take me on candle light dinners
I deserve it
Don't forget the children's fees
And grandma's visit
Solve our issues between us
As the beauty of our love never cease

Potentially yours,
Soon to be your Mrs.


Thank you for reading 
Drop comments

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I'm jealous I'm not the future husband 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imma need this from my future wifey🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL... I can read this million times and won't get tired.. Greatly Penned down 💥💥💥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.