Header Ads

I Remember

Most times we find it hard to be grateful to God for all he has done for us because we only focus on what we might be facing now. Thanksgiving is application for more of his blessings. Start today by being thankful to the one who created all. Find out in the poem below.
I Remember
Life tides overturns
As worries fills my tank
I can't get enough of my wants
And things don't go my way at all

Have I been neglected?
Why does the wind of life blow again?
I lose strength as I try to scale the tides
The waves throws me away

Trials of the moment overwhelms me
As the victory of the past blurs out
I was better off than this
The past whispers

I talked about the pain
With this agony, I can't feel the same
I ranted
As I forgot how I was marvelously helped because of this feeling that made me insane

I failed to see how far you've brought me
I refused to recollect the time you came through for me
Withdrew my praises because the burden was too much to bear
Murmured because your hands were far-fetched

If it wasn't for your grace
That stepped into my space
It turned around my situation
To victory from surmounting disagrace

I was lost and you came my way
Yet I forgot how you saved me
You provided for me day by day
Your faithfulness I couldn't see

I repent of my ungratefulness
Now I look above the waves
Shower you with my song and praise
Won't hold back my worship through the raging storm and rains

Here I am, humble in your presence
As i remember your faithfulness,
Your love and grace
My testimony of you would never cease

Thank you for reading
Drop comments!




1 comment:

  1. 😭😭😭😭 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.