Header Ads

DESIRE

Burning desires erupts when the hands of your heart reaches out to place a grip on its creator. Reaching out to the one in whom our glory lies. Read the poem below.
Desire
Yearning to see your face
I crave the refuge of your deep embrace
My taste buds activated, I thirst
Longing, in love I abound in Christ

My soul reaches out for salvation
Clamouring for your fondness, I seek passion
Calm, resting in faith
Set the alarm within me, I won't be late

Love so steadfast
Erased my ugly past
With waves of compassion, bright
A love worth calvary's fight

My heart moves from cold to fire
My spirit laughs at my fleshy desires
Set me aflame
From this urge and predilection I choose to claim

Self control paralyzed
In need of love, not biased
I am unglued from missing you
Because you know exactly what to do

My price, my fancy
The caprice of my emotions
Avidity in handy
Your presence an abode in every occasion

I hunt for a liquid measure of your steps
Your presence, my pleasure and specs
Made for my admire, oh distinct fashion
Radiates undiluted beams of unquantified adoration

My gaze is exact
Crushed in soul, yet intact
Deeply engrossed in the order of your magnitude
Can't seem to understand your multi-attitude

The more I look 
The less I seem to see
Just like a book 
That never seem to cease

Embalmed in your fragrance
Perplexed by your unparalleled beauty's stance
I linger, to the depths deeper
Where there is no turning back either

Stuck in my earnest determination
Not taking caution
Till I touch your heart
From you I can't be apart

Thanks for reading
Drop comments below 🥰


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.