Header Ads

Hurt

Only love can hurt like this when its foundation was laid on lies. The beautiful feelings collapse. Read the poem below.

What angers me?
I asked you every step of the way
Do you still love me?
you kept reassuring me, perhaps to get me laid

my love hunts me like a beast
What cuts me deep is the lies you spoke
My heart you broke with your sweet sentences
coded with carcasses of fleeting deceit

the guys I rejected
my dreams I neglected
criticism I defended
all the friends I dejected

falsity besets me
the script of the deception you recited
blurred out my vision and sight
the tears, the admiration

kicked me out of love's jungle
like a piece of shit
you thrashed me at an artful angle
soughting for the present at the exit


Thank you for reading 
Drop comments

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.