Header Ads

The life I never planned for

When your dreams slip away from your palms and your hope shrink with every passing hour. Your plans extinguished and fades as you stumbled into a life you never expected. Find out in the poem below.
The life I never planned for
Silent in the midst of unfulfilling vibes
What happened along the way?
how my dream slowly dies
the future I saw started fading away

My life's train, left the path it should take
a wounded work of art I became
my ambitions derailed
a life I can no longer fake

striving against life's tides 
I mingles with those that suffocated me with lies
a glaring future they saw
battle line drawn in the middle of my storm

they put off a show
betrayed by the unexpected
fed but never satisfied
they fought for what was my own

Time flies, years wasted
Totally drifted from my purpose
The blissful journey I oppose
I enjoyed the good days while it lasted

I trusted my own strength
now my destiny fades 
Intertwined with hypocrisy and lies
only wished my desires were met

victim of a plastic circumstance
how my determination melted, I did not know!
all my aspirations ended in a trance
at the champagne bottle filled with strong wine
I thought I was stronger
I did not bargain for this
I cannot fight any longer
Oh God! Restore my diminished capacities

my soul crashes in disdain
a life like an empty glass 
in need of a favourite drink again
I am hungry for a humble restart


Thank you
Drop your comments!







    


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.