Header Ads

Coming out of darkness

When the lust of the flesh weighs us down we are victims of the curse of darkness. The willingness to be resident in evil because of the pleasures it brings. This all ends in chaos when darkness falls on us. Let's be the light that shines out of darkness. Read the poem below and be free from the touch of darkness.
Coming out of Darkness
I stumbled
I fell
Obviously disgruntled
I could not see yet bound in spell

The pride of life weighed me down
The lust of the flesh
Was my body's crown
As i fantasized on all life's cares

My life was reckless
I was ready to bear the consequences
Cause the pleasure was endless
Proud to be a part of the bad ones

Don't tell me to stop
You hypocrite!
I'm not a bishop
Never needed your audience, Alright!

My conscience is Dead!
My decision are made
Im just one of the thousands anyway
Its my life, I'd learn my lessons

I've become a nuisance
My life is messed with criticism
I don't care an ounce
I'm tired of being in morality's prison

What does the preacher say?
He called me into his marvellous light
To watch and pray
I won't pick that call or I'd faint

Guilt sets in
My heart is pleading harder
But my legs are going deeper
I don't think I can do without sin

My mistakes hunt me
I'm running round a circle.
I need a breakthrough
Who would i run to?


Thank you
Drop comments!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.