Header Ads

Love Turns (Episode 2)


Love Turns (episode 2)
Stuck between the headline

Everybody's crush Mark Silhouette resumed from his sick bed, he always pestered me during practicals, rehearsals and tests, a dumb head indeed i could tell.

Aimee and Charis ran towards me as my dad dropped me from his salon car, they looked gloomy i could percieve they were sad.
They hugged me and helped me out with my backpack and compulsory school hat.

We've broken up! Charis broke the silence alas.
What happened i asked, Aimee acted dumbfounded as she pulled out her nose mask.

What's happening here?what the f**k, Alan can't do that. I muttered!
He has been cheating in me, charis spoke with her tear racked voice aloud.
Aimee stopped me, i wonder what she meant. I looked up and saw something strange. I noticed a distance they both shared. 'What is happening', I said as i look at them in an awkward stare. 

I told you to stay away from love you both, i muttered with my head facing the ground as i envisioned Alan's wickedness.

I felt the most guilty because they were my friends, how would she focus i thought as i walked through the school hall with watery eyes and my hand shaking in despair.

The headteacher's announcement was said, all the final year student dropped their bags in their locker and went inside the examination halls with only a calculator and a pen. Mark better warn his friend, i said as i charged towards the exam hall to write the final examination. 
Charis was humiliated when Alan pulled out a chair for our class prefect, Claire.

The whole love massacre i couldn't bear, why would someone love so much and allow themselves to be seared by the same blade that seemed to care.

Mark walked to me trying to secure a seat at my left and i stood up and left as i whispered, 'birds of the same feather flocks together', my body language explained what i said.

The test began and the hall was so quiet, even if a little pin fell it would make a loud sound.

See here for episode 3
Thank you drop comments!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.