Header Ads

Love Turns (Episode 1)

About: A Tough highschool love critic unexpectedly fell in love . See how nature and circumstance pulled her together with 'the one' in this short story poetic piece. Drop your comments below each episode so we can get your feedbacks.
Episode 1
Single and careless

As I rose up from my unkempt bed, the morning sun was all that spoke to me at first,
My little sister knocked and said your breakfast is served
Grumpy with half-shut eyes, drowning in my PJs as I stretched and sighed.
I walked up to the tub to get my sight from the cool freezing water I splashed on my face, I felt alive!

My big 18 the next day, yet I don't feel alarmed, Older the way, trying to get a good degree or fail.
I would rather spend time studying, a nerd my friends saw in me.
An extrovert but calm, while they partied I was always away and awake beside my midnight oil, a symbol of my all-night study, sacrifices and pain.

Few of my friends were coupled up but that seemed not to bother me. My results and the headteacher's accolade was my resolve for happiness and solace. My mother's satisfaction was a recompense for my efforts, my dad was so proud that he would be a father to a medical professional in the nearest future.

See here for episode 2

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.