Header Ads

I wish

If wishes were horses beggers would ride. Most of us often wish somethings happened to us or were a part of our lives. For example, a short person could say 'i wish I was a little bit taller'. Another person who lost his grandpa could say 'I wish grandpas never died'. We have right to wish for whatever we want. Read this poem to see the wishlist of the poet.
I wish
I wish people could see that life has shortcomings
Errors forthcoming
Expectations cut short, sorry

I wish people could appreciate other's flaws
A process for their virtues to be formed
You did not mean to be rude, but the scars left them deformed

I wish people could turn blind eyes to other's businesses
Why must you eavesdrop? Why do you all want to be witnesses
Have you given the best advices, or you have left them to flop?

I wish people could appreciate other's success
An accolade for the ones that passed their test
Jealousy and envy will put you in hatred's mess, just improve yourself and it would be your turn next!

Thank you
Drop comments!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.