Header Ads

Unrequited love

The worse feeling anyone can get is feeling of unrequited and unreciprocated love. It digs a hole deep in the heart that no one else can fill. Read the unrequited love poetry below.
Unrequited Love
Without your love, i'm not completely complete
I cannot fathom this feeling, it's lit
Love does not have to go to the gym to get fit
You just need to be blind to those imperfections and shit

My heart melts for this, impeccable and relentless feeling
I want to stop but the direction is not clear, really
It's such a pity, unequal love
regrets, the reject, the selfishness and silent moves

The painting is darker than it is seeming
I need to ignore the pain and the cravings it's giving
I need to erase my name from the pages of unrequited and restricted love!

Thank you
Drop your comments ⬇️

1 comment:

  1. WOW! WOW !! WOW!!!. I CAN'T CLOSE MY MOUTH.. YOU KILLED IT... 👏👏👏👏👏 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.