Header Ads

Going back

We should all reconsider going back to our first love. It's time to find your first love again.
Read the poem below!
GOING BACK
Going back to the time I found you my first love
Going back to the time I could speak in tongues and tarry till you come

Going back to the times where I gave up in the fight without tackling it out

Going back to the turmoils that stood in my way and casting out my doubts

Going back to the wilderness and passing my tests right away

Going back to the time I could see sit at your feet to watch and pray

Going back to the love that covered my flaws, guilt and shame

Going back to my mistakes and taking out the stakes to mark my destiny's pathsake

Going back to my maker whose love is never fake

THANK YOU
Drop your comments 😍⬇️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.