Header Ads

Heart Cry

Do your heart cry out when your flesh lists after things of the world or when there is a fight between your spirit and body!
Find out in the poem below!
Heart Cry
Trolls on me
cause your love is upon me

but, yes but I'm far away
loving for strange love yah

I want to come closer
but it's like I'm weaker

I want to stay in your presence
but my flesh cries 'what's the essence'

my love is deep in my heart
But my soul is longing to be apart

but the war I can't fight in my conscience
spirit against body, what nonsense!

I want to break free from sins, laziness, pride and things that would take me far from you

Yeshua, my love
this is my heart's loudest cry, my beloved

I need you to fight with me
help me defeat my demons please

I need an angel of unusual strength..
equip me to fight till the end

Thank you for reading!
Drop comments below ⬇️🥰

1 comment:

  1. YESHUA MY LOVE 🙇.. AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PIECE 😭

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.