Header Ads

The Devil lied to me!

The devil is an all time bad liar. He speaks lies to your ears and counters God's promises and tell you lies that would destroy your faith and being. The devil all the time blinds your sight so you cannot behold your own calling.
The poem below shows you his mischief.
The Devil lied to me
appetite arising
longings erupted 
An infilling I need
if what was, is exhausted


The devil lied to me
whispered deciet in my ears all night
he made you seem far away
you where close yet I rusted in neglet

inflicted when I should be blessed
bound when I should make the oppressed free
depressed when I  was anointed to heal the brokenhearted
broke when I should preach the gospel to the poor

injured when I should set the bruised free
blindfolded when I should recover the sight of the blind
in captivity, when I should preach deliverance to the captives
who has bewitched me and manipulated my mind


Thank you
Drop your comments below ⬇️🙃

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.