Header Ads

Broken Free

Freedom from oppression is what we received. Who the son sets free is free indeed. We became his citizens free. In his blood we are saved and cleansed. And we enter into our kingship. Read the poem below!


Broken Free!
hands of oppression
rolled away by the iron of liberation

the enemies cord untied
bloodline curses flies as the power of the most high found expression in me

styled in fear for years
couldn't make decisions o yes! 

demons persecuted my confidence hence my tears only rolled down
they won't let me be

refashioned in hind feet, open eyes , hearing ears ,open heavens as his spirit lifted my soul by breaking the yoke of brokeness ,laziness, lukewarmness 

he gave me power to harness the destiny he has given me
The hind feet to overtake and make souls quake for Christ's sake
Evil patterns, strange altars , curses and utterances destroyed in your presence
this is my testimony's essence

Your banner is lifted above all facets of my life
the file of my purpose edited to suit God's will of my existence

the way paved for me
your blood has saved me

I share my testimony and I overcame
a new chapter 
 my kingship ascertained

Beautiful days only
I'll never remain the same

Thank you
Drop your comments below!⬇️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.