Header Ads

The Distance Trauma

Distance formula does not apply to love and relationship. It could be sweet but sometimes one would have a longing feel for his/her partner. Long distance relationship are not as easy as it seems. It could make the feelings deterioratime or increase. Read the poem below!
The distance trauma
distance they say makes the heart grow fonder
why does it feels like forever is farther?

why am I no longer insane?
the love at first sight, why is it not the same?

I can not think, 
the emotional parade is making my head sink

I'm down
No shoulder to lie on now

the sour and bitter feelings confined
I'm really confused, the affection is not defined

I want you, you, your love close to me hands I can touch, lips I can kiss, feelings tangible and real

pushing to go the distance
this distance Is not easy

I get tempted to hold onto another's love song
the resistance is not pleasing

come on for me baby, I can't take it no more
or come let's make it official maybe
I just want you closer than my breath
a love nearer and heartfelt


Thank you!
Drop your comments ⬇️🙃

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.