Header Ads

The journey

Life comes with a lot of obstacles that we must walk through. However it's easier to take a shorter cut but it often tends to destruction. Therefore we must embrace the journey with the turmoils that comes with it if we must get to our desired destination. It's the journey not the destination that matters. Happiness is the journey. The journey begins when you take the first step.. Read the poem below.


No Competition
Content with my current condition
thriving for a strategic position
My future is on reserve
a colorful destiny it holds
the crown is preserved
Little by little, I move awkwardly slow

It's not yet over till it is over
Only few believes
The gossips you've heard
Made you walk out on me, I'm hurt
My soul is bruised and injured
You can lean on their shoulders
I am good on my own
I can't take the short cuts
I'm not ready for consequence's curse
Heads up high
Threading on the right path
As I face my journey with pride
The universe assists me
My story has just begun

Thank you for reading!
Drop comments.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.