Header Ads

Excitable Tissues

Humans are comprised of excitable cells or tissues (epithelial tissues, connective tissues, muscle tissue, skeletal tissue etc)are all involved in our excitatory process and response to others. Love is skin deep. The neurons in our body responds to the feelings we share. The poem below shows us this.
Excitable Tissues
Ions stimulated
Its preferential distributions, unequal halves
Potential difference across my heart's valves
Where the concentration is situated

Feelings, the polarity
Why am I permeable to love's equation?
All/ none principle
As it equates and forms my action potential

Our eyes met
That's the stimulus
Reoccurring thoughts overshoot
Pictures of her face, my threshold strength

My gated channels broken
How my ligand responds
as the chemicals hit my brain 
Activation of feelings locked

Voltage gates open
As my lips hit hers
Rapid influx of wild emotions
Electronegative and positive charge

Three true thoughts 
Against two lies inside
Net deficit of old desires lost
Net gain of new passion resides

Thank you for reading
Drop comments



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.