Header Ads

Break Free

There come a time in everybody's lifetime when they are manipulated and controlled and then they are at the point where they say 'this is the part where I break free'
But first you have to slide the obstacles that blocks your view away
Read the poem below!



Break Free
They sent harsh missiles in form of words I am locked in their own perspective
chained by what they described as 'norm'
Bound and I could not give a glance at reality

They punctured my soul with rules that blocked my view
I could not even see the walls before me
Imprisoned in my own illusion
trying to lay grip on my will

The more I tried, the more my world stood still
They gave me the script and wanted me to act the drama
I fight this hard as I peep through my soul
I need to break free from this dilemma.


Thank you for reading!
Drop comments!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.