Header Ads

love Turns(Episode 4)

Love Turns (Episode 4)
Made a mess


As I passed the gate, everything that happened at the cafe kept playing in my mind. I wouldn't have walked out I said to myself.

I remembered I had to go back inside the school premises to confirm the results myself. As I walked in, I passed the cafe skillfully such as not to be noticed. He sat there staring into his cell phone. I approached the halls joyfully as I passed some junior student, they giggled. Mark broken her heart! one of the girls with a
black wavy hair announced. I felt ashamed and hastened my steps. I passed the Exams and records room the results board was there on the left.
My name topped the list indeed with a pass mark of 94% less than my former average I said unsatisfied. I'm off to college, I muttered rather calmly to console myself. The subjects scoreboard was on my left. Aimee topped the class in Maths with a 100 mark. I'm not surprised I said as my eyes schemed through the rest of the list.
Award/Dinner night was in 3 days..
Dad must hear the good news i uttered as I hurriedly left.

My mailbox would be flooded by admissions from top universities, scholarships and internships as the school's best. My mother, an upcoming fashionista. She'd give me a dress to wear for the dinner night. Chin, a chinese Nerd was my date for the previous year..I remembered how he ruined my dress with a raspberry wine. He sent me a message and asked me out for a date. I rather declined. History cannot repeat itself in May.

Classical Nita my highschool rival, a bully of the less privileged students and friends to only rich men's children slowly passed as she flung her hair through my glasses.
You can't afford the fees, so you worked hard for scholarship,well done genius she said with a huge laughter and her words seasoned with flickering hate.
I didn't seem to bother because I could not wait to tell dad the good news I didn't say a word to her because it was not worth it. I just watched her express her pain.She ran as she saw Mark, I looked towards him quite ashamedly.
As she hugged him I felt uncomfortable, I wondered why. As I walked towards the gate the sound of their voices faded away

Story ongoing stay tuned


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.