Header Ads

Unsatisfied

Most times love turns from pleasure to a mistake. Satisfaction starts with you first so bewatchful. Read the poem below.
Unsatisfied
I am disappointed in myself

I defeated my own expectations

I burnt my value shelves

In love, I gave myself intense limitation

 

My soul silently gossips my heart

But I was so insensitive to breathe and relax

Because of a feeling

 that made my head grow fat

 

I dreamt of the person I wanted to become

I guarded my heart, but they broke the defense

Because the walls were built to succumb

To the love that made my bricks melt

 

What have I done wrong?

My care and sacrifices were not enough?

I believed in your dreams for so long

I built an empire with it, but you put it off


How then can I teach my heart to trust?

A gender who is full of ungodly lust

My pride was lost

But I'm just human, I'd return to dust

 

My sobs made a melody

But I patiently wait for that comedy

That would make him sought after

The girl that has turned to a new chapter

Thank you for reading
Drop comments below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.