Header Ads

Exotic Love

Love in itself has its beauty.When you find yourself stuck in love's thoughts. It just might be around the corner.
Read the love poem below!


Exotic Love
Our hearts escaped

The tunes of loneliness replayed

The flowers awake

It's morning, our affection gay


Seasoned with cords of in-depth signals

connected from the corridors of a longing soul

Passion fuels my emotions cables

Unexpected rush of undefined hormones


This feeling is real, my zeal is active

Trying to escape

But my brain made me captive

The cravings made a drape


The more I avoided

The more I lingered in

My heart altered

With time, the feelings ameliorated


Cuddled on the soft cushion

Of sutured illusions

I could only wish better

That it would last forever

                                 by inkstoryy

Thank you for reading!

Drop comments


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.