Header Ads

Wicked Stepmother

How cruel it is to find yourself raised by a cruel woman who is not your biological mother.  Maltreatment is what you get from an evil stepmother. Read the poem below.
Wicked Stepmother
My name rings on the housetop
Night and day, the persecution grew
There was hardly anything good, I could ever do
My praises far from her mouth too

Wicked and cruel
Constantly reminded I was not her offspring
Could never feel her love even if I wanted to
Curses rains down on me

Father always taking her side
Doubles the punishments
To make her smile
Since she provided the food and nourishments

Accused and rejected
But in front of her family
She treats me best
Yet she goes behind to tell lies about me

The label she placed on me
'Slow poison' , 'little witch
All I could do at night
Was lay on my bed and cry

Emotional torture
Physical abuse 
Step by step the pain grew
I could have the leftovers from her children's juice

I wanted to disappear
I wished I was never born here
The scars got deeper
My father could not save me from the thorns she bore in her nest


Thank you for reading
Drop comments below!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.