Header Ads

Light Thoughts

Wild thoughts, obsessive thoughts, positive thoughts, happy thoughts, random thoughts, high thought, deep thoughts, intrusive thoughts....... Do your mind have the capacity to carry them all? Or will your boat sink with them into the sea. Find out in the poem below.
Light Thoughts
Riding impeccably slow
Moved  steadily so I could stay afloat
Lost in my thoughts, so low
Paddled by sorrows and goals

Missed some twilight bowls 
On my way home
Clumsy and absentminded, I drew them in
As I towed

Wavery water's might 
As the liquids current glowed
 As it flowed
To an unending delight

How many more can I hunt?
Can my expectations carry them all?
The light's glory, it flaunts
To the passenger standing tall

Thank you!
Comments down below!


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.