Header Ads

What Love is this

God's love is infinite and unconditional. The death of christ that God allowed was the extent of his love for us proven by his son's crucifixion. This made us free and subscribed into the grace the blood she'd brings.
No greater love than this! His love is the highest love actually backed up by his action on calvary.
Tune in for more Christian poems!
What love is this?
What love is this?
You gave your life for me
Even before my very existence
A rare love, hard to see

Your promises are reassuring
You gave me the benefit of the doubt
freedom of my own choice
yet you casted the dice of love's ring

No agreement, yet you filed the papers
risking your life to win mine and the world's
Took the weight of sin that was ours
Yet showed us the beauty on salvation's walls

Mercy and grace
ingredients of your passion
You rescued my soul from disgrace
Welcomed me home to your light

showered me with rivers from a caring heart
shone favours from your deepest affection
wrapped me In your fondness and chants
no just mere word, but calvary's action
This is love


Thank you!
Drop your comments below 🥰⬇️

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.