Header Ads

My Rape Story

What is rape?
Rape is an unlawful sexual assault that is mainly characterized with forceful intercourse against the will of the rape victim. Real rape cases are traumatizing and some severe cases leads to death.
SAY NO TO RAPE!
Read the interesting rape poem below!


My Rape Story
At the wrong place at a wrong time 
Sighted as an innocent prey
I walked into the predator's den
Greeted him as I was about to walk past

A grip from behind
Fright sensations all over my body and mind
About to scream and cry for help
Mouth masked by a sweating hand

Thrown into a nearby bush path
Body bruised as I tried gaining balance
Laying helpless at the back of a fence
He pounced on me, oh bloody psychopath!

My mind buried in great confusion
A nightmare I could not wake up from
The pain of every piece of clothing I had on
Torn off in fast motion

Danger smelled with a strong odour
His veins thick as a bungee cord
He pressed me down helpless
As an infant caterpillar in the nest of hungry ants

Spreads my legs wide open 
As he unzipped his trousers
The pain was excruciating
As he forced his manhood into my unsullied vagina
I was buried in gross pain
He ignored my struggles,his eyes filled with lust
My blood smelled as I gasped for breath
As I stopped shouting, I thought I was dead

He stopped when he was satisfied
Threatened to kill me if I said a word
The stranger ran out of the area
I laid naked in my own blood, defiled

Managed to stand but my limbs were too weak
I crawled to the road with my bloodstained skirt
I tried screaming but I couldn't even hear myself
I moved further, I fainted

I woke up on an hospital bed
Bandaged, mom buried her head on the left
Heard the nurse say 'its a matter of vaginal tear'
She should undergo a surgery, the doctor said

I grew with the trauma
Could not close my eyes cause the scene reappeared
Thinking about how my innocence was no longer mine to keep

This is my rape story!
Thank you!

Share your views in the comments below⬇️

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.